Guidelines regarding swine flu
Swine flu is a contagious influenza virus that has been spreading worldwide exceeding 12,000 different cases. Currently there have been 22 confirmed cases of swine flu in South Korea. The virus is spread from person to person though coughing or sneezing of people infected with the influenza virus. People may become infected by touching something with flu viruses on it and then touching their mouth or nose. Here is a list of symptoms.
Coughing, fever, soar throat, stuffy or runny nose, body aches,
headaches, chills, fatigue, nausea and vomiting
2. Reporting process
symptoms > report to campus director>report to the divisional
director> report to the HR dept>provide guidelines
* Do not travel abroad until further notice
* Do not go to public areas if possible
* Employees will have their body temps checked daily and results will be recorded
* Wash hands 3 times a day. Teachers must wash hands before and after class
* Classrooms will sanitized before and after class for safety measures
* Avalon transportation vehicles will be sterilized for safety measures
* Notice will be sent to parents regarding Avalon’s guidelines about the swine flu virus
* All head office employees must be aware of the guidelines to prevent swine flu
* Guidelines will be posted and students must be aware of the guidelines
4. Mandatory Instructions:
A. Daily body temp check ups
-All Avalon employees must get a body temperature check and report the results to the HR dept.
B. Instructions fro foreign teachers and staff members
-anyone that comes back form their vacation after May 25th must stay at home for one week
-New teachers and staff members must stay at home for two weeks in the month of May
-No overseas vacation and business travel
-FOREIGN TEACHERS AND STAFF MEMBERS MUST SUBMIT THEIR PASSPORT TO THEIR DIRECTOR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
C. We fully understand the ongoing situation and taking any safety measures to ensure and protect our employees and students from swine flu. Employees should not be too concerned over this matter. Company related information should not be leaked or exchanged to a third party member.
Well, when you presume to implement reactionary, dangerous, and potentially illegal measures, you can pretty much guarantee your policies will get out.